11 Uses for doTERRA Copaiba Essential Oil
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the Copaiba tree which can be found in South America. It is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. And has been used by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil in traditional health practices since the 16th century. Check out the great ways you can use this oil below.
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Steph Fortune receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1.Add a drop to facial moisturiser to help keep skin clear and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
2. Add a few drops of Copaiba to your diffuser to help calm emotions and soothe anxious feelings.
3. To promote a clear, smooth complexion, combine Copaiba with Cedarwood and Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically.
4. Take a drop of Copaiba with a drop of Peppermint at mealtimes to support digestion.
5. Make your own perfume using Copaiba essential oil. It combines well with Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. You can create your own blend in a roller bottle and top with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
6. Combine Copaiba with a carrier oil, castile soap or body wash and add to your bath for unwinding and relaxation.
7. Unwind before bed by rubbing on your wrists, chest or making a DIY Room Spray.
8. Create your own massage blend using Coapiba essential oil for relaxation or for sore muscles.
9. Create your own DIY Rollerball Blends to take on the go. Try a Skin Serum or Relaxation Stick.
10. To aid the respiratory system you can rub this oil diluted on the chest. I have used this in combination with doTERRA Easy Air when my son has been poorly and had a raspy cough.
11. Copaiba can support the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems. You can add one drop to water, juice or tea to support your health in these areas.