Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot essential oil is cold pressed from the rind. It is unique as it is both uplifting and calming, which is perfect for people with both anxious and sad feelings. It is also great for the skin being both purifying and cleansing. It has a citrusy smell that’s slightly spicy with light floral notes. It blends well with Lavender, Patchouli, Lime, or Arborvitae.
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Steph Fortune receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Bergamot essential oil is a photosensitive oil which means you need to avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Uses of Bergamot Oil
1. Diffuse at work or home when stress levels or tension is high to create a more calming effect. Try 3 drops Bergamot and 3 drops doTERRA Balance for a relaxing and energizing diffuser blend.
3. Pop a few drops onto the floor of your shower and inhale to experience a calming aroma.
4. Apply to the feet to help prepare your body for bedtime.
5. Combine with a carrier oil to create a relaxing massage.
6. Add one to two drops to your skin care cleanser.
7. Make your own Bergamot oil foot mask! Use honey, yogurt and celery to make this mask that will help your feet feel soft, luxurious and refreshed.
8. Make your own body wash and add some Bergamot to create an invigorating shower.
9. Make an essential oil cologne using Bergamot to create a wonderful perfume scent.
10. Fizzing Bath Bombs are a great DIY to add to the bath to help reduce feelings of stress and relax.
11. Make a DIY Foaming Hand Soap containing Bergamot. It is super easy to make with only 4 ingredients!
12. This DIY Air Freshener Spray can be made with Bergamot essential oil. It is easy to make and will leave your room smelling lovely without artificial scents.
13. This Bergamot Body Polish will smooth and rejuvenate your skin.
Where to Buy Bergamot Oil
Want to buy your own bottle of Bergamot essential oil? There are lots of choices when you purchase essential oils. I love doTERRA oils as I know there purity, quality and aroma are high quality. If you want to go ahead and purchase doTERRA Bergamot, you can purchase it at retail price HERE or learn how you can get 25% off the retail price HERE.