Christmas is just around the corner and its time to start planning your gifts. Whether its a gift for a teacher, friend family or co-worker the ideas below will make great gifts for all your holiday presents.
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Steph Fortune receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SWEET AND SIMPLE BOTANICAL PERFUME ROLLERS
The added touch of flowers inside make thee extra gorgeous and a perfect gift for the holidays! Read more at lorAnn.
2. HOW TO MAKE A SUCCULENT DIFFUSER WITH LAVA STONES AND ESSENTIAL OILS
I love this gift! Often people gift a lot of body care products but I love that this is a bit different.
Succulents make great gifts on their own but add the lava stones and essential oils and this makes a really unique gift.
Read more at mommyknowswhatsbest.com.
3. HOW TO MAKE SCENTED CANDLES WITH ESSENTIAL OILS + WHICH OILS ARE SAFE TO USE
If you know someone that loves candles, try your hand at making these DIY essential oil candles. Get some cute mason jars and ribbon to go around them and you will have the perfect gift! Read more at runtoradiance.com.
4. EASY TO MAKE DIY SHOWER MELTS
5. DIY BATH SALTS ~ ABSURDLY EASY HOMEMADE GIFT!
6. HOW TO MAKE LIP SCRUB | DIY SUGAR LIP SCRUB
7. SPRING FLOWERS ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND FOR DIFFUSER OR BODY SPRAY
8. LAVENDER INFUSED DIY RICE BAG
9. DIY ESSENTIAL OIL SACHET
10. DIY ESSENTIAL OIL JELLY SOAPS
11. WOODSY BEARD OIL RECIPE WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
12. DIY HIMALAYAN SALT BATH BOMBS – EASY HOMEMADE BATH BOMBS WITH ESSENTIAL OILS