Your kids will love these fun jiggly jelly soaps! Super easy to make with only a few ingredients, they will provide lots of bath time fun. And whilst they may have ‘jelly’ in their name, they are not to be eaten! 😉
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Steph Fortune receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
DIY Essential Oil Jelly Soaps
2 packets unflavored gelatin powder
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup body wash – I use doTERRA SPA Refreshing Body Wash
3-5 drops Essential Oil (Optional)
Natural colorant (Optional)
Skin-safe glitter (Optional)
- Put unflavored gelatin powder in a mixing bowl, then pour water over the gelatin and stir.
- Add your Body Wash and essential oils. Mix well until combined.
- Separate mixture into different containers, then add desired coloring to each. If you want them all to be the same color, you can add the colorant directly to the mixture.
- Put skin-safe glitter in silicon molds, then pour mixture on top.
- Place in refrigerator until firm.
- Store in refrigerator before and after each use.
Tip: You can use any of your favourite essential oils in this recipe. Some ideas are Bergamot, Grapefruit, or Wild Orange.