DigestZen is an essential oil blend containing ginger, fennel, coriander, tarragon, anise, caraway and peppermint essential oils. It’s known as the ‘Tummy Tamer’ blend as it has so many awesome benefits for your digestive system. It has a licoricey flavour to it, so it one of those tastes you either love or hate! This oil can be used aromatically, topically and internally and whilst it is great for the tummy it also has a few other awesome uses too!
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Steph Fortune receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Benefits of doTERRA DigestZen
- Supports healthy digestion.
- an soothe occasional stomach upset.
- Can help reduce bloating and gas.
- Can help when your tummy is feeling unsettled whilst travelling.
- DigestZen can help you be emotionally open to new possibilities.
Uses for doTERRA DigestZen
- Add a few drops to water to take internally.
- Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
- Take DigestZen internally when travelling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Diffuse or rub on stomach to help settle feelings of queasiness.
- Diffuse to have a positive impact on your emotions and help reduce feelings of overwhelm and increase your ability to be open to new things.
Oils in the DigestZen Blend
Ginger is warming and uplifting. It has many calming properties for the digestive system which is why its great for motion sickness – notice how they give you ginger tablets when you go on a cruise – this is why!
Fennel is great for the digestion and respiratory function.It has a licorice aroma and flavour and can even help fight sweet tooth cravings!
Coriander has been used for centuries to aid digestion. It also helps your skin maintain a clear complexion and promotes feelings of relaxation.
Tarragon stimulates gastric juices which helps with the process of breaking down food in your system – perfect for a digestive blend!
Not only is this oil great for the digestive system but it can also support feelings of relaxation and support healthy cellular function.
Caraway can help to settle the stomach and aids in relieving gas and bloating.
Peppermint is great just on its own for digestive support and is what my doctor recommended to me when I was diagnosed with IBS. Not only can it help with the tummy, but its also great for oral health and respiratory function. This is one of doTERRA top selling products!
doTERRA has created a number of products using these oils to help your digestive system.
DigestZen Softgels: These dietary supplements encapsulate the DigestZen essential oil blend in small vegetarian softgels that are easy to consume. The DigestZen softgels provide all of the same stomach-soothing and digestive benefits as DigestZen and can be consumed daily or as needed.
DigestTab: These chewable tablets are designed for individuals with sensitive stomachs. DigestTab combines calcium carbonate and the DigestZen oil blend into one supplement that can be taken to provide relief from occasional stomach upset, indigestion, and heartburn.
DigestZen TerraZyme:A proprietary blend of whole-food enzymes, DigestZen, and supporting cofactors, DigestZen TerraZyme is a dietary supplement that helps strengthen the body’s production of enzymes, promote healthy digestion, and support metabolism of enzyme-deficient, processed foods.