Frankincense Essential Oil
Often called the “king of oils,” Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically. It has a Warm, spicy, clean aroma and doTERRA Frankincense is steam distilled from the resin from Boswellia carterii, sacra, papyrifera, and frereana.
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Steph Fortune receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How do I use frankincense oil?
- Aroma promotes feelings of relaxation
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Whenever your hands are feeling or looking unmoisturized or marred by harsh weather, add a couple drops of Frankincense oil to the moisturizer of your choice to help hydrate and rejuvenate the skin.
- place a drop of oil on your nail and rub it around the cuticles and edges of your fingernails for healthy looking nails
- Supports healthy immune, nervous, and digestive function when taken internally
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function
DIY recipes with frankincense oil
- Provide relief to your skin with this do-it-yourself Razor Relief Serumenhanced with Frankincense essential oil.
- Add Frankincense’s incredible aroma to any room in your house by making this DIY Room Spray with Frankincense oil
- Enjoy a facial rejuvenation day with this DIY Clay Facial Mask infused with Frankincense essential oil
Blends Well With
Download the doTERRA Product Information Page Here https://media.doterra.com/us/en/pips/doterra-frankincense-essential-oil.pdf